Thursday, September 2, 2010

Knitting in the Ukraine
See what I do while I travel? I'm knitting. I don't go anywhere without it. It is my security habit. My son Coulson doesn't even notice, since I've done it his whole life. This is one of the nice days in Kiev, the rest of the time has been very rainy. We have spent the week in Kiev walking and taking the metro. It's difficult to knit on the metro while you are smashed in like sardines, but I put it away so I don't accidentally stab anyone when the metro stops or starts. People just stare at me, but I really don't care. They are jealous they don't have something to do while just sitting. I like to just sit, I have something to entertain myself. I'm a true "knit-a-holic".
happy knitting from the Ukraine Sept 2, 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been attempting to get in touch with you regarding an order I placed on your website for downloads and paid for via Paypal the 4NOV, with follow emails and a phone call. I would appreciate if you would please check into the emails, orders, and payments.
Thank you,
Marian

Cheap Flights to Hong Kong said...

See, as much as you want to hold on to the bitter sore memory that someone has left this world, you are still in it